Frequently Ask Questions
- What services are included in the quotation?
- What packing material are you going to use?
- How much time will it take to complete the moving process?
- What will be my expected delivery date?
- Will I get any tracking ID?
- What if I change my moving date?
- Are there any additional/hidden charges in the cost quote?
Yes. Our packers and movers partners offer timely pickup and delivery services at both origin and destination locations.
- Pack overnight bag with essentials.
- Keep valuables and documents with yourself.
- Take inventory of items before packing.
- Click pictures of goods for proof of initial condition.
- Reserve elevator/staircase beforehand.
- Find a correct spot for parking truck.
- Clear the pathway from house to truck.
- Guide movers during loading-unloading.
Ratings and reviews are an important source to analyse the reliability, service quality, and value for money of moving companies. Customer reviews can help understand the quality of services provided by any relocation service provider. They also highlight the various issues faced by clients and if there are any outstanding complaints against the movers.
On your first call with movers, tell the following basic details about your move:
- Origin and destination locations,
- What size house you are planning to move,
- Approximately how many items you may have,
- List of major items (bed, fridge, sofa, TV, AC, etc.),
- Approx. date of moving,
- Which floor you reside on (at both houses),
- Whether lift is available or not in both buildings.
For shifting locally within your city, it’s best to start looking for packers and movers near you at least 7 – 10 days before shifting date. For moving to a different city, it’s advisable to start searching for reliable relocation companies at least 20 – 30 days prior to the move.
- Home Appliances
- Electrical Equipment
- Kitchen appliances
- Garden Equipment